- Castle Rock Trail Camp Overnighter: Skyline Singletrack and Suburban Bike Lanes
A 66 mile loop with plenty of climbing, a surprising amount of singletrack, a peaceful night at Castle Rock Trail Camp, and the necessary road riding to complete the loop.
- Fairfax – Samuel P. Taylor State Park – Bolinas Ridge Loop | North Bay
A varied overnight bikepacking route in the north bay, including Samuel P. Taylor State Park and the scenic Bolinas Ridge Trail.
- Hunting Hollow to Jackrabbit Lake Figure 8 Loop | Henry Coe State Park
This 46 mile loop takes riders to the far east of Henry Coe State Park for a great weekend bikepacking trip through a surprisingly rugged and remote part of the SF Bay Area.
- Coyote Lake and Henry Coe Mixed Terrain Loop
This 45 mile loop takes riders through several smaller parks and suburban roads, plus a steep and tough 10 miles through Henry Coe State Park where you can spend a night under the stars.
- Black Mountain Bike Overnight in Monte Bello OSP
This overnight bikepacking trip to Black Mountain Backpack Camp, in Monte Bello Open Space Preserve, offers great sunset views and several extension options.