- Bay Area Triple Crossover – Ride Report
Impressions from a 3 day winter ride on the Bay Area Triple Crossover bikepacking route.
- Castle Rock Trail Camp Overnighter: Skyline Singletrack and Suburban Bike Lanes
A 66 mile loop with plenty of climbing, a surprising amount of singletrack, a peaceful night at Castle Rock Trail Camp, and the necessary road riding to complete the loop.
- Fairfax – Samuel P. Taylor State Park – Bolinas Ridge Loop | North Bay
A varied overnight bikepacking route in the north bay, including Samuel P. Taylor State Park and the scenic Bolinas Ridge Trail.
- Hunting Hollow to Jackrabbit Lake Figure 8 Loop | Henry Coe State Park
This 46 mile loop takes riders to the far east of Henry Coe State Park for a great weekend bikepacking trip through a surprisingly rugged and remote part of the SF Bay Area.
- Coyote Lake and Henry Coe Mixed Terrain Loop
This 45 mile loop takes riders through several smaller parks and suburban roads, plus a steep and tough 10 miles through Henry Coe State Park where you can spend a night under the stars.